Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Cast & Crew from For Fifty(FF) & The Last Date(LD)

Since the only nice photos will be on the production booklet, I should post exclusive unglam photos of cast and crew here! hohoho! Most photos by Li-Cheng.

Your lovely date. Ang Yizhi, Main Lead of LD.

Korean Superstar. Tok Tienfa, Actor of LD.

Wah soooooo strong! Jevon Liew, Actor of LD.

Always looking soooo good. Danny Li, Main Lead of FF.

Chiameng's neighbor turned actor. Benjamin Tan, Actor of FF.

Eh... Smoking a little too much. Corey Lee, Actor of FF.

Hot Pink walls reminiscent of FF set. Wang ShiHui, Actress of FF and Production Designer for FF and LD.

Sexy Lolita Yoon. Davier Yoon, Director, Co-writer of LD and featured voice and cameo for FF.

Herro! What are you doing? Koo Chia Meng, Director, Co-writer of FF and Producer, Co-writer of LD.

With with Korean superstar Tienfa.

I bestowed a holy robe for this guy who's always behind the camera. Tay Li-Cheng, Producer and Director of Photography for FF.

I miss his sexy hair. Ang Guang Zheng, Director of Photography for FF and LD.

Why so emo?! Jerly Chang, Production Designer for FF and Co-writer, Production Designer for LD.

Singapore's Young Promising Composer. Diana Soh, Original Score for LD.

I still haven't met this mysterious guy. Chua Dian Hong, Translator of Script for FF.

No comments: